A look at what’s been keeping us busy over the past few weeks
Dr. Hauschka press trip at The Fish
To reintroduce the wonderful heritage of the Dr. Hauschka brand to a selection of journalists and influencers.
Nov 19, 2019
Kilpatrick represents Bryony Blake
We are thrilled to announce that Kilpatrick will be working with Bryony Blake on all her commercial and presenting partnerships across all categories as well as her non-commercial projects and partnerships.
May 22, 2019
masqueBAR Hallyu: Melon Mania launch event
Kilpatrick held a fun-filled, watermelon themed drinks evening to celebrate the launch of the two new Watermelon sheet masks from masqueBAR Hallyu.
50 press and influencer guests attended the event at Tonight Josephine where they enjoyed bespoke watermelon cocktails, watermelon cake pops, watermelon sweets and pizza! The venue was decorated with brand logos and an array of watermelon themed props, including an artistic fruit carving.
May 7, 2019
HASK – The Hollywood Picture Quiz
To increase brand awareness of the HASK haircare range among a UK audience and drive traffic to UK retailers, Kilpatrick developed the #HaskHollywoodQuiz, a digital game testing your tinsel town trivia.
HASK has forged a strong alliance with Hollywood hair stylists and is currently used on more film & TV sets than any other hair care brand. To reflect this, the game consisted of 20 hidden clues illustrated by Fionna Fernandes of well-known film and TV shows HASK have worked with.
Apr 16, 2019
Virtue hosts panel to celebrate arrival of brand ambassador, Nicola Clarke
To celebrate the appointment of Nicola Clarke as brand ambassador and launch the new ColorKick treatment, the Virtue team hosted a panel event for key media on Wednesday 20th March.
Facilitated by VOGUE and Financial Times journalist, Kathleen Baird-Murray, the panel saw CEO & Founder, Melisse Shaban, Creative Director, Adir Abergel, and Brand Ambassador, Nicola Clarke discuss Virtue, its brand history, products, ColorKick, as well as general innovation and trends in the haircare industry.
Apr 8, 2019
Have a browse at some of our past work
Europe's largest online beauty retailer, home to over 400 brands
- Host a 2 day Christmas pop-up shop for press and consumers
- Showcase the range of Christmas gift sets available for 2017
- Create buzz, particularly on social media
- Drive sales
- Sourced the venue for the pop-up shop
- Obtained event props and catering like the pick’n’mix station, Crosstown Doughnuts and Prosecco
- Invited and secured the attendance guests
- Supported the team on the day of the event
- Bateman Street secured as the event venue
- 137 journalists, influencers and make-up artists attended the event
- 134 pieces of social coverage generated
- Press & influencer coverage secured on both the event and the Christmas gift sets
Blaster is a new to market luxury hairdryer and brush brand
- Engage with a celebrity stylist to represent the brand
- Organise the creation of several videos to showcase hairdryer and brush benefits to be used on the Blaster website
- Organise the creation of social content to be used on new social channels
- Researched & sourced the brand ambassador
- Organised videographer, shoot location and models
- Communicated key messages to be represented
- Shared feedback and edits for final versions of video and social content
- Heath Massi secured as the Blaster brand ambassador for 6 months
- 5 videos created
- More than 20 pieces of social content generated
Science of Skin
The clinically proven scar treatment that actually works!
Science of Skin Aims:
- Raise brand awareness and ultimately drive sales
- Profile the brand founders, leading cosmetic surgeon Douglas McGeorge and world renowned skin biologist Ardeshir Bayat
- Position the hero product as the number one scar treatment product
- Reach out to key influencers and opinion formers
- Hosted regular press days with key press which in turn translated into coverage
- PR coverage increased sales by 159% and subsequently stepped up retailer orders by over 170%
- Kilpatrick identified relevant influencer to collaborate with increasing web sales by 26%
What the client says:
“As a new brand Kilpatrick have delivered for us time and time again – both in national media and beauty press. Their expertise is invaluable – they have become a part of our team, they really take on your brand and make it shine.”
skyn ICELAND launches in Spain with PR, influencer and social media support from Kilpatrick.
skyn Iceland Aims:
- To increase brand awareness in Spain following the launch in Douglas stores
- Create a European press hub for skyn ICELAND
- Create a successful PR strategy for the European market
- Have professional PR representation at the Spanish press launch
- Create a successful social media platform
- Created Spanish language assets for the press launch
- Attended the launch and arranged media briefings with relevant Spanish press
- Secured a profile feature in Vogue España for the brand founder
- Created and grew the Spanish Instagram channel
- Identified and worked with relevant press & influencers to secure coverage